Links of Interest
Links of Interest
Reference Websites and Calculators
The following reference links and calculators will provide you with useful information. Any computations you arrive at with these sources should be considered rough estimates. If you are looking for numbers you can rely on, please call us for assistance.
We caution you: do not enter into any agreement or purchase anything via the Internet until you and your advisors are satisfied that you are getting what you are paying for.
We do not endorse any business or product you may find as a result of these links.
Each link will open a new browser window.
Government and Political Sites:
- Social Security Administration
- Small Business Administration
- Internal Revenue Service
- Official site for U.S. government information
- US Congress on the Internet — legislative information
- Vote smart — political topics plus status of current legislation
Reference Material and Lookup Sites:
- WhoWhere white pages and yellow pages — search for individuals or businesses by city, by state, by name
- Zip code lookup — use any address
- Official US time by zones
- Webster's — dictionary and a thesaurus
- The ultimate reference desk — You can search the reference desk topics by keyword or table of contents.
- Measurement converter — how many centimeters in an inch and numerous other conversions
- Currency converter — any country to any other country
- Calculators — for almost any job under the sun
- College Financial Aid Helper
- Section 529 College Savings Plans
- Ticketmaster — which events interest you?
- Real estate listings — nationwide
Some useful Internet links
You can use this website to check on the status of your tax return within 24 hours after the IRS has received your e-filed tax return, or 4 weeks after your paper return was mailed. Please have your social security number or ITIN, filing status, and the exact amount of your refund with you.
IRS Tax Information for Individuals
Access to useful information, booklets and other tools for individuals from the Internal Revenue Service.
U.S. Small Business Administration
An electronic gateway of procurement information for and about small businesses.
Official White House site presents issue positions, news, Cabinet, appointments, offices and major speeches. Includes biography, video tour and photo essays.
Find your local representative, view the directory of representatives, see current bill proceedings, and more.
View the legislative schedule, see legislation and reports, contact your senator, and more.
Find information about bureaus and offices, get nets, see key economic indicators, and frequently asked questions.
Enroll for coverage, see health coverage choices and ways to save, and get answers.
We invite you to call us at any time. We would be pleased to discuss your tax, financial, and business matters with you.